just wanted to let you know that my very kind friend, the mostly confused teenager nominated me for “The Versatile Blogger” award. There are some things I have to do now but they do look like a pleasure:
– Display the Award Certificate on your blog (done in this post, taking it into a widget now, too, done)
– Link back to the person who nominated you (Done in this post and in the widget)
– Present 15 awards to 15 deserving bloggers (I want to do this by a remixing parts of the 15 deserving bloggers’ posts into a short story)
//Begin of the short story
This makes me smile
(Source: http://mummywho.wordpress.com/2013/08/01/this-makes-me-smile/ I’ve nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :))
So that’s all I want to say about that
(Source: http://teeneditingprocess.wordpress.com/ I’ve nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :))
All I want to do is to let you enter into my brain, have a quick look, and tell me what you think. Enjoy the journey!
(Source: http://www.brandpowder.com/i-live-in-my-brain-and-pay-no-rent/ I’ve nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :))
As I was growing up I always felt that I was quite a strong character.
(Source: http://suzie81.wordpress.com/2013/08/14/fit-to-write-my-story/ I’ve nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :))
I was in the artistic mood and wanted to make something.
(Source: http://freshdahlia.com/2013/08/04/fresh-natural-nature-flowers-crown-princess-indie/ I’ve nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :))
My dad was actually from the University of the Philippines.
(Source: http://patkaybites.wordpress.com/2013/08/04/zeh-upcat/ I’ve nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :))
I asked him if it was okay if I shared his story with you and he agreed
(Source: http://kuuleilani.wordpress.com/2013/08/09/how-i-stay-positive/ I’ve nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :))
I asked him why he was always that happy and he smiled and answered me
Things we think will make us happy
1. Being Wealthy
2. Being thin
3. Being loved
4. Pretty things
5. A nice home
Things that will actually make us happy
1. Measuring wealth by the people you have in your life
3. Loving yourself
4. Things that can’t be seen, only felt
5. A home filled with love and laughter
(Source: http://michd74.com/2013/08/10/simple-things/ I’ve nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :))
He then quoted the Dalai Lama
There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow, so today is the right day to love, believe, do and mostly live.
(Source: http://ronmamita.wordpress.com/2013/08/14/sharing-and-amplifying-awareness/ I’ve nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :))
[You are] a funny guy and apparently a wonderful dad
(Source: http://learnlearnblog.wordpress.com/2013/08/13/heart-disease-taking-care-of-your-heart/ I’ve nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :))
I should be happy but school starts tomorrow and I can’t help but dread it since I was supposed to do 4 past papers for my English class and I have done none which puts me into trouble, so i’m now debating whether I should go tomorrow or just start school on Monday.
(Source: http://alittlebitofmeblog.wordpress.com/2013/08/14/day-33-mini-holiday-d/ I’ve nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :))
He told me
We all make mistakes. […] And yes, you are going to struggle. [But] Listen: wisdom is the ability to know that you can’t know everything.
(Source: http://syl101.com/2013/07/13/does-teaching-mean-i-am-always-right/ I’ve nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :))
I remember that
A smile returns to my face and like the phoenix I can feel my elevator rise.
(Source: http://thepublicblogger.com/2013/04/22/every-day-we-live-is-a-test-we-are-not-defeated-just-yet/ I’ve nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :))
i’m | on the road with | somewhere to go
i’m | trying to just let you | go
(Source: http://appletonavenue.wordpress.com/2013/08/11/sad/ I’ve nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :))
These lines of a not yet famous artist came weirdly in my mind and I returned to my English homework, a poem
Today when you think its time to go
Make sure you write it once more
a proper ” good bye” is like closing the door
I want to be sure, you have left
Yep..so I can also go
Please don’t return once we say “bye”
come tomorrow..don’t ask me why
you always spoil what I tell you to do
naughty and tricky..I sure do know you
Virtual life has set manners too
Be nice..take care ..see you
(Source: http://kalabalu.wordpress.com/2013/08/14/good-bye-for-now/ I’ve nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :))
//End of the short story, hope you enjoyed it and want to check out all of my amazing friends now 🙂
Further todos for me:
– Leave them a comment to let them know after you have linked them to a post (done by giving a reference with a link and an information about the award after each quote)
– Post 7 interesting things about yourself:
- I want to finish my bachelor thesis about an extension of an access control for an IT service management environment today.
- I am still studying to become an Applied Computer Scientist but am finishing soon.
- I like animals very much and have bought a young horse for my girlfriend and have combed down it this week for the first time (can’t say that I didn’t like it :))
- I am worrying about the (political) future of Germany if the current government (CDU, CSU and FDP) wins the elections on September, 22, 2013.
- One day, I want to be able to use (sharing is sufficient) an automotive/self-propelled electric car to improve my mobility and flexibility.
- I am currently working on my favorite future fashion store supported by Edit who does the designs for me and gives me great input (Thank you very much, Edit!)
- I am also interested into education, gamification, supporting my (blogging) friends, reading and writing about things that changed my life.
So thank you very much for reading and thanks again to the mostly confused teenager for nominating me for this award!