while I was on holiday, I’ve been nominated by Irene and Rienne for the Liebster Award which makes me very proud and happy. Thank you Irene and thank you Rienne, I appreciate you being very important persons and awarding me very much! So now here we go with what it means to be nominated for the Liebster Award which is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
- Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them (done above)
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator. (phew, 20 questions to answer… here we go!)Q1: Why did you start blogging?A: Because I wanted to share my thoughts about the good and the evil of gamification (You can read my beginning here).
Q2: What is the perfect vacation for you and why?
A: Every vacation is perfect, it depends on how you spend it 🙂 I like beach, mountain, a bit of swimming, a bit of hiking, a bit of almost everything and being able to do what I want to. Autonomy makes it perfect.
Q3: Are you creative and how?
A: I’m a blogger, I’m always trying to be an innovator, I’m a singer and write lyrics. Yes I dare to say I’m creative.
Q4: Are you satisfied with your life, as it is now?
Q5: Do you have dreams and what do you do to realize them?
A: I have many dreams, e.g. running my own favorite future fashion store or rocking the world with my own rock band. I work on my dreams every day and most of the steps I try and do I share with you on this blog.
Q6: What does fashion means to you?
A: Freedom. Expression. Love. Future.
Q7: Which kind of jewelry do you like and wear?
A: Me none, my love wears finger rings, bracelets and necklaces sometimes.
Q8: Do you like animals and what kind?
A: I do like animals, e.g. my love’s horse and my love’s parents’ dog as well as cats.
Q9: What do you do to live healthy?
A: Singing, walking/hiking, my love and I are trying out a eco food store now.
Q10: What is the perfect life for you?
A: Getting better every day and sharing my life with persons who appreciate it.
Q11: Who is your favourite author and why?
A: Nature because she writes the most beautiful stories.
Q12: Books or movies?
A: Books for learning, movies for joy and emotions.
Q13: What’s your favourite fairytale and why?
Q14: Do you think you are a follower or leader?
A: I am leading in the way I follow because I select who I follow and quickly unfollow if does not match my direction any more. I am collaborating to lead change.
Q15: Can you describe yourself in one word only?
Q16: If you could meet anyone you wanted for one day (from history) who would you meet and what would you talk about?
A: I’d meet Columbus and talk with him about the first foot steps on American ground.
Q17: What’s your favourite midnight snack?
A: Depends on what my refriggerator can offer me 🙂
Q18: What is your favourite quote?
A: Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today. ~James Dean
Q19: Have you ever eaten an insect or something that should not be eaten before? If so, what did it taste like?
A: In my childhood I liked ants very much for tasting a bit like citrus juice.
Q20: What’s your favourite Social media and why?
A: Blogging for being able to share my thoughts and get feedback to learn.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers (here we go)
- Freshdahlia for her beautiful fashion posts.
- Awakening Your Light for spreading love and hope to the world and being herself.
- Learnlearnblog for sharing inspiring stories and supporting learning.
- Meesha Baig for being a friend I enjoy to communicate with very much.
- The Mostly Confused Teenager for sharing funny and thoughtful stories of her life.
- Mummy Who for spending her mummy spare time (if there is any) sharing her life with us.
- Nutterfluffer for becoming a very important in my life after some very enjoyable conversation.
- PatKayBITES for sharing her mind with us.
- Kait for sharing her psychic illness with us.
- Ron Mamita for working on making the world a better place for us all.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them (done right after this post is published).
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer (here we go)
- Where do you come from and what do you like your home (country) for?
- Where would you like to go?
- Do you have plans how to be able to go there?
- What would you do there?
- Which is your most important goal for your life?
- Which is the most annoying thing or situation for you?
- Are you happy now?
- Can you describe yourself in some lines of a poem (please include the lines as a quote)?
- How do you feel as a very important person?
- What did you learn from reading my blog and what did you like here?
- Done 🙂 Thanks again, Irene and Rienne, keep up the great work!