how have you been?
Just came back here somehow feeling like doing so. Well, what’s new on my side of life?
- I fell in love and I broke up – it was a short but intense time
- I started studying to become a master degree and stopped studying – it was a short but not wasted time
- I started to take some dancing lessons and I still enjoy it – it is a weekly delight often clearing my head full of thoughts
- I am still singing and might perform for the first time since a very long time on stage soon
- I read a lot of books and discovered a little interest for art and architecture, suggestions welcome on these issues!
- I might have learned a lot about myself – want to share some thoughts with you right now…
- Asking the right questions
If I don’t know enough about the things I am working on, I tend to try to puzzle things out myself. After some time without finding any working solution, I get frustrated and feel blocked. The way to get back on track: Asking the right questions – or at least asking a team mate for help. Only this way I can improve my knowledge and feel more confident about the work I do. Which leads me to…
- Finding the right attitude
Some days, I tend to shut up and listen and listen and listen and wait, you get it but I didn’t understand the last thing you said but I just keep listening and lose track and you keep talking… This is not the right attitude, I can’t keep staying that passive because I risk to miss a lot of learning opportunities this way. So even if I’m feeling tired or in a bad mood, I need to ask questions if I don’t understand something someone is telling me and not let a monologue happen. I need to keep learning to…
- Keep on moving
I’m 23 years old, been working for seven months now after finishing my studies and I still feel that I’m quite at the beginning of my working career and journey of life. I am getting a clue where I could head for but am still unsure how to get there. But step by step, I keep on moving. Facing challenges instead of suffering from problems – that’s the attitude, dude!
So much from my side of life for now, now it’s up to you:
- What are the challenges you are currently facing?
- What’s on your mind?
- Which is the direction you’re heading for?
Wishing all of you a great time.