Thank you Loveriennelife for being so kind to nominate me for The Sunshine Award!
The rules of this award are the following:
1) Use the logo above in the post. (done)
2) Link to whoever nominated you. (done)
3) Write ten pieces of information about yourself. (see below)
4) Nominate ten fellow bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogsphere.” -> you can apply for being nominated by commenting on this post or by sending me a message via my contact form letting me know why I should award you.
5) Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them of the award. -> I will let you know after you’ve applied, currently I am still allowed to nominate ten fellow bloggers.
My ten pieces of information are (inspired by Loveriennelife, thank you very much):
1. I used to read very much for my entertainment, now I prefer reading to learn something. If I read something interesting, I usually share it in my category “Lessons learned from reading“.
2. I like shopping (at least for a boy, not the kind of like girls do) but I think I could begin to love it so I thought about how I imagined my favorite future fashion store.
3. I had some serious issues with being very motivated at the beginning of an activity and later drop it quite rapidly but now I’m thinking a bit more before starting a thought-to-be-great-thing and let it take the time it takes.
4. Having a network of people I’m close with and friends around me makes me feel really good. Basically, I don’t enjoy sitting alone and being alone.
5. I like to invent my own quotes, e.g. “A good boss is like oil in the gear , a bad one is rather the sand in the gear.”.
6. One day, I want to be known as someone who brought happiness and meaning to the world. I want to make an imprint on the world in a positive way and I’m slowly working towards that goal.
7. I’m not superstitious but I believe in faith and that we are meant to be something we should try to become for getting the most of us.
8. I used to take words too seriously to heart but now I am much more self-confident, guess this might result from my very personal story.
9. I yearn to have the desirable leadership skills and I like being a leader and helping people.
10. Whenever I begin to regret, I try to feel how life goes on and on and on and when I am dancing and singing again, all regret is gone.