You can read more about my concept of the Tree Of Life here.
Some of my thoughts on this sketch of the Tree Of Life:
- The roots are the reasons or motivators for doing something. With growing roots, you get a better hold on earth and know what you are living for, so every defeat will be less likely to really defeat you.
- The layers of the stock are your preferences so you will get a larger radius of interest the more layers of stock grow. You will know more precisely what you like about life.
- The crown and especially the leaves represent the different kinds of impact your preferences (which lead to a certain kind of behaviour) have on your environment. With every leave growing you know about one more thing you are here on earth. With the feedback you get by other people (the sun), your impact (leaves) can produce energy to make you grow and improve.
Today my (logical) chain goes like this:
- Root: Challenge
- Stock: Philosophizing, Analyzing & Solving Problems, Research
- Impact: Making a change for a better tomorrow, Discussion & Inspiration, Another problem getting solved, improve living & working quality, creating an understanding & make people think
What is your root of the day and which layers of your stock are built on it? Which leaves are connected to them?
And as if this would not be enough questions, here comes the Remember Happiness Today question for Material Monday:
What is your favorite meal and when did you eat it for the last time? Why is it your favorite meal? And which impact does it or do you have eating it on the world and your environment?
Looking forward to reading your comments!
May peace surround you and be happiness your friend,
P.S.: You can find all Tree Of Life posts here.